Crane Lift Calculator Spreadsheet
Quickly find the most suitable mobile crane for given load or required lifting radius. The spreadsheet covers mobile cranes by Demag, Grove, Kato, Liebherr, Tadano etc. Includes a detailed page with full crane load chart per crane, and a summary page where results from up to eight cranes can be displayed for quick comparison. This spreadsheet is to save time in flicking through numerous crane load charts to find the most economical solution.
The spreadsheet is mainly for tendering purposes but can be used by site as well.
- Clear and easy to read output;
- Crane lift calculator page with a full crane load chart;
- A summary page where up to eight cranes can be compared to enable quick selection of the most suitable and economical one for given load or lifting radius;
- Intended for mini cranes, mobile cranes, truck cranes, all terrain cranes and crawler cranes;
- Calculation options are:
Lifting radius from known load;
Load from known angle;
Load from known height;
Load from known radius;
- Lifting capacity can be downgraded;
- Currently covered cranes:
Demag: AC205, AC150, AC200
Franna: AT14, AT20
Grove: GHC50, GMK3050, GMK3055, GMK3060, GMK4100, GMK5100, GMK5130, GMK5150, GMK5150L, GMK6300L, GMK6400
Kato: KR20H, NK200H, CR250, KR25H, NK300
Kobelco: RK70, 708, 7150, CKE2500
If the crane you intend to use is not covered then send datasheet to firstname.lastname@example.org To avoid delays send it in xls or similar format.
(Note: macros must be enabled for proper working of the spreadsheet. Follow instructions in this video)
"Simple to use crane calculator. Great for optioneering and sizing cranes quickly. Fantastic job." Gavin Jones, Fletcher Construction - www.fletcherconstruction.co.nz