Bar Bending Schedule Spreadsheet to BS 8666: 2005
Basic tool (one of those "must have" spreadsheets) for every engineer who is involved in detailing reinforcement in accordance with British Standard. This spreadsheet is characterised by its simple and user friendly interface that allows quick input of information in a clear format. It also includes a shape code pop-up window to speed up input process. Spreadsheet also known as barlist or BBS.
- A clear and easy to read schedule;
- Window pop-up with shape codes for easier use (can be disabled);
- Automatically inputs minimum lengths - bar shape code dependant;
- Highlights lengths that have to be entered - bar shape code dependant;
- Gives total weights and lengths per each bar size - on a separate summary sheet;
- Merge/Unmerge cells to schedule mesh;
- Custom printing window to chose printer and select pages to print;
- Export schedules to editable and unprotected Excel file;
- Compatible with older versions of Excel, like Excel 2003;
- Schedule in accordance with British Standard (BS 8666: 2005).
(Note: macros must be enabled for proper working of the spreadsheet. Follow instructions in this video)
To run the Single-User or the Company Licensed version of this spreadsheet you require:
- Microsoft Windows Excel version 2007 to 2016;
Contact me if you want to use this spreadsheet on MAC.
FREE Lite version: Bar Bending Schedule (2.3).
The restriction in this free lite version is that you can not change the company name nor the logo (shown in top left corner) - currently set to a made up company. Also bar size is restricted to ø12mm.
Note that this free version of the spreadsheet has not been yet updated to 2.7. version which has additional functionality - see changelogs.
FULL version: Bar Bending Schedule (2.7).
Single-User or Company License, which one is the best for me?
Fully working version where you change the company information and logo in the top left corner. Also you can input any bar size.
By purchasing this spreadsheet you agree to the disclaimer and terms & conditions. Two types of licenses are available for this spreadsheet. The single-user license is offered for a nominal price of £20 - a great product that you can have for a great value.
After purchase fill in this Activation Key Request Form.