Attenuation Tank Design Spreadsheet to CIRIA C697: 2007
Spreadsheet for calculating required volume of attenuation tank. Storage of this type is used to limit peak rate of run-off from development to watercourse i.e. to allow water to be slowly discharged to sewerage system. This is calculated based on a range of annual flow rate probabilities.
- User friendly and very easy to use;
- A clear and easy to read output (all on a single page);
- Design required storage volume based on one or two outflow rates;
- Pop-up window for easier selection of rainfall ratios - gives figures for larger cities;
- Automatically calculates Z2 growth factor based on given rainfall ratio, M5-60 rainfall depth and rainfall duration;
- Covers ten rainfall duration periods: M1-D, M2-D, M3-D, M4-D, M5-D, M10-D, M20-D, M30-D, M50-D, M100-D;
- Adjustable allowance for climate change;
- Covers two site locations: England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland;
- Quick summary of results;
- Design is based on CIRIA C697: 2007 (the SUDS manual) & BRE Digest 365: 2007 edition (Note: BRE issued an updated version in 2016, the spreadsheet is still based on 2007 version)
(Note: macros must be enabled for proper working of the spreadsheet. Follow instructions in this video)
To run the Single-User Licensed version you require:
- Microsoft Windows Excel version 2007 and above;
(Note: the Single-User spreadsheet will not run on Mac due to unsupported activation procedure)
To run the Company Licensed version you require either:
- Microsoft Windows Excel version 2007 to 2016;
- Microsoft Mac Excel version 2001, 2004, 2011 to 2016. If unsure then see whether the FREE version works.
FREE Lite version: Attenuation Tank Design
Spreadsheet to CIRIA (1.1).
The restriction in this free lite version is that you can not change the company name nor the logo (shown in top left corner) - currently set to a made up company.
FULL version: Attenuation Tank Design
Spreadsheet to CIRIA (1.2).
Single-User or Company License, which one is the best for me?
Fully working version where you can change the company information and logo in the top left corner.
By purchasing this spreadsheet you agree to the disclaimer and terms & conditions. Two types of licenses are available for this spreadsheet. The single-user license is offered for a nominal price of £20 - a great product that you can have for a great value.
After purchase fill in this Activation Key Request Form.